Friday, May 9, 2014

Another Adventurous Dream

November 26th, 2013 
03.26 p.m. - 06.13 p.m. 
I dreamed about my dad and myself. First, I went to Bogor to meet my dad, we chatted as usual. Then we were off to some place at night time, to a mall perhaps. Then I found out that my dad's working as a manager in one of the stores, like a Planet Surf store one. One time, he got into a mouth fight with the owner who was a lady and apparently one of the parents of my students in reality. The mouth fight got intense until me and my dad left the premises (somehow I was there also). Then I talked to my dad about his problem, this and that. After the talk, we went back inside to talk things out to the boss. Her kids were inside, but they were different from reality, they looked like Laetitia and Saybia (two of my former students in reality) but at times looked like Miss Nia's (My colleague at work) daughters also. It was in the early morning time when me, the two girls and their dad got inside the car to go somewhere, could be to take the girls to their ballet course because they were wearing some ballet costumes. Then the girls' dad went outside the car to do something and we waited in the car. It was so frustrating waiting in the car and thinking about my dad loosing his job (he's still talking with the boss I guess at that time). Suddenly I was driving the car, I jumped off a cliff then I looked back to see the girls, but the girls weren't there. Before I landed, it was almost like I got zoomed out and actually I was playing a weird Gameboy Advance racing game. But the graphic is so HD in that GBA, it was as if I played PS3 in GBA. I kept playing the game when I pressed something that made me go inside the game again, but this time I was flying above the car, 3rd person view I guess. The urban car that I was driving turned into an all terrain vehicle, then turned again to an iguana looked like the animal (Boga) that was ridden by Obi Wan Kenobi in some planet to chase General Grievous. The animal was scurrying and running so fast in a canyon with me on top of it, as if it was chased by something. Then I looked behind it. There were some weird high-tech vehicles chasing it. I kept playing the game with my mind then I made the lizard with me escape through a small opening between two big rocks. Then the scene turn to some game trailer where the leader of the chaser was really upset that I got away, then I could see that the chasers were some badass looking guys. The vehicles were very cool too that they used. They planned to train someone to go after me, two of the gang members got into a fight about who supposed to train the person. The two guys settled it with a fight and one of them won. After suddenly the screen turned to another place where there was a lake and Sasuke Uchiha came bursting out from the water with the fancy moves and all. He appeared to be the person who'll be trained and hunt me down. Then I woke up and the dream ended. Weeeeeird.

No comments:

Post a Comment