Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tensed Dream

April 30th, 2013


     A weird afternoon time, I was taking a glance through the window where there was an open air internet cafe just right on the corner of the street outside of my place. One of my friend that I know was playing there and I went outside to join him. Suddenly a girl in a lunatic inmate costume appeared and somehow got a scalpel in her hand. She was trying to get me, I could really feel that she was in a deep grudge and trying to ease it by killing me. But the nurses from the lunatic house came and strangled her her to put her in custody. She was struggling to get free and at the same time I ran back to my place and watched from my door which was like most submarine doors, it had a round glass window.

     I could see and hear all the chaotic state that she brought, then I duck down quickly when she caught a glance with me. At last there was silence, I opened the door only to see one of the female nurse got stabbed multiple times and there was blood all over her and the crazy girl. After the girl killed the nurse, she rushed to get to me. At the moment before she reached me, my friend suddenly appeared outside of the door saying something I couldn't remember. Then, knowing the girl with the scalpel covered in blood almost reached me, I closed the door abruptly. In desperation, I tried to keep the door closed while she was pushing and banging on the door and shouted in a rather hysteric way, "I could kill the nurse and the others, but I can't kill you!"

     I got down and closed my ears while listening to some people who tried to stop her. The tension got more intense as I heard a guy screamed in agony, then everything stopped and silence was back in the situation. I gathered my courage to get up and see what happened, then I could see that  the girl was successfully put in custody. But as she got dragged away, she looked at me with deep meaningful eyes. Then I woke up. The weird thing was that I recognized this crazy girl who wanted to kill me, but I can't recall who she is in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment