Friday, August 29, 2014

The Ultimate Dream

August 29th, 2014

     We woke up in the morning and were excited about going somewhere, maybe a picnic or an adventure to the countryside. My girlfriend, two other people of whom I forget (could be my bro and sis) and I were getting ready for the trip. We had our bags put inside the jeep which we were going to ride, I could remember that we lived on a mountainous area when I stepped outside to put the bags inside the car. I saw hills of green and a tall mountain in a distance, and the air was fresh with the scent of the early morning grass. So we were off onto the bumpy roads after we had our usual breakfast; cornflakes, pancakes, milk and juice. The scenery was too awesome, like those you would find in the LOTR or The Hobbit movies.

     Finally we arrived in a log house surrounded by pine trees on top of the mountain, I could see  the top of the trees were still covered by a bit of fog. The sun was shining already when we had our stuff settled inside the house, so I sat on the porch with a warm coffee. The porch was pretty wide, there were wooden sofas and also a big wooden table that accompanied it. The sun's ray was shining through the trees forming a pattern on the wooden floor when my girlfriend came out of the house. Suddenly there was a postman coming to deliver a package, and it was for my girlfriend. So she signed it and opened it.

     Weird enough there was a postman in the middle of nowhere, I jumped in surprise knowing the content of the package. It was a baby boy with a white tank top and blue shorts, curly hair and dreamy eyes. Yes, it does sound too magical for a baby to be packaged and sent, but hey, after all it's a dream, nothing is too magical in a dream. She said that he was our baby, and I was like being struck by a lightning and didn't know what to feel (knowing that I've never seen my girlfriend getting pregnant or was engaged in the making of :D). Then the dream moved on to the next morning where I carried my baby to the front porch, saw my dad and my family were there chatting and having their morning coffees or teas.

     I handed the baby to my dad and he made the baby laugh and chuckle because of the mustache he had. The morning was so peaceful and calming, I could hear the sound of water flowing in the creek nearby, the rustling sound of the trees blown by the chilly morning breeze and the chirping sound of birds chatting. I could see tall buildings from the city far down bellow shrouded by mists, the cloudless blue sky and the mountain standing tall behind the log house. After taking another glance to the baby where he was still playing around with my dad, I woke up. It was an ultimate dream, perhaps it was my hope in reality that was animated in the world of dreams. Getting a little taste of the possible future made me realize, that it was my ultimate desire and my true destination to be headed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment